My top ten TED talks
I am a big fan of TED talks and so it seems are a lot of other people.
The links below will take you to the ten TeD talks that have had the biggest impact on me over the years.
- The power of vulnerability – Brene Brown
- My year of saying yes to everything – Shonda Rhimes
- How great leaders inspire action – Simon Sinek
- Your body language shapes who you are – Amy Cuddy
- Ten ways to have a better conversation – Celeste Headlee
- The surprising science of happiness – Dan Gilbert
- The puzzle of motivation – Dan Pink
- How to make hard choices – Ruth Chung
- Your elusive creative genius – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Embracing emotions, embracing myself – Thandie Newton
If you want to explore further here’s the link to the TeD homepage https://www.ted.com/