More TED talks to inspire you
After I posted my Top Ten TED talks I challenged a few of my colleagues to come up with their favourites. Here’s Nicola Vincent’s.
- Brené Brown – Listening to Shame
- Sir Ken Robinson – Do Schools Kill Creativity?
- Jill Bolte Taylor – My Stroke of Insight
- Susan Cain – The Power of Introverts
- Carol Dweck – The Power of Believing that You Can Improve
- Chimamanda Adichie – The Danger of a Single Story
- Jonathan Fields – Turning Fear Into Fuel (TEDxCMU)
- Kristin Neff – The Space Between Self-Esteem and Self Compassion (TEDxCentennialParkWomen)
- Richard Chambers – Mindfulness: Defeating Distraction and Amplifying Awareness (TEDxUniMelb)
- Glennon Doyle Melton – Lessons from the Mental Hospital (TEDxTraverseCity)